Playson Weekly Races 160k
Are you ready for new hot events?
Meet the incredible "Weekly Races 160k" tourney with a mega prize of €160,000.
The tournament will give you a new spirit of victory, exciting adventures and big winnings.
Everyone can win!
Join in from February 16 to May 23, and let's enjoy the big triumph together!
1. Playson "Weekly Races 160k" Tournament Series runs from 16.02.2023 09:00 UTC to 23.05.2023 23:59 UTC.
2. Each phase will have a different theme. Participating games list will be made out of our Top Games + Themed Games, as presented below:
i. Phase 1: 16.02.2023 - 19.02.2023;
ii. Phase 2: 23.02.2023 - 26.02.2023.
i. Phase 3: 16.03.2023 - 19.03.2023;
ii. Phase 4: 23.03.2023 - 26.03.2023.
i. Phase 5: 13.04.2023 - 16.04.2023;
ii. Phase 6: 20.04.2023 - 23.04.2023.
i. Phase 7: 13.05.2023 - 16.05.2023;
ii. Phase 8: 20.05.2023 - 23.05.2023.
3. Participating slots are located in the section below.
4. Total prize pool of the Tournament is 160,000 EUR (or the player's currency equivalent).
5. To be qualified and have a right to claim the prize, the player should fulfil the following conditions:
● Minimum Bet is 0.20 EUR,
● Minimum number of spins is 100.
6. All points collected during the qualification stage are saved and considered for a player after passing such qualification. Non-qualified players are also shown on the Leaderboard, but stripped in gray until they are qualified.
7. During the Tournament, Leaderboard is updated in real-time with each player's spin. Without a player’s activity, stats are updated on a 10 seconds sync between the game and promo server.
8. By participating in the tournament, you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined here, and the ones provided by the operator.
9. Playson holds the right to cancel the tournament for the indefinite term without any payments according to the leaderboard in cases of emergency.
10. Only qualified players can claim the prize.
11. Only real money rounds can participate in the tournament.
12. Other than the price to make a spin, there is no additional cost to enter the tournament.
13. Each player will get a personal tournament ID for the leaderboard.
14. If two or more players are tied, those who get results earlier are the ones who get better prizes.
15. Tournament rules can be changed anytime.
16. Malfunction voids all payouts.